Tuesday 19 July 2016

RECOMMENDED READING: BATMAN - EGO & OTHER TAILS (YES, TAILS - THINK ABOUT IT)...


Images copyright DC COMICS

Here's a belter of a book that's sure to please all fans of the late, great DARWYN COOKE.  As usual, I'm going to take the lazy way out and let the spiel on the back cover do the 'talking', but considering how long-winded I can sometimes be, that's probably a good thing.  So, you all know the drill by now - if you don't already have this valiant volume, race around to your nearest comicbook store and get yourself a copy as soon as you can.  You'll simply love it!
  

6 comments:

paul Mcscotty said...

I have most of Darwyn’s (always excellent) work butI will definitely be checking this one out in case I missed something. I'm a big fan of Bill Wray and espeically Paul Grist also so it looks like I'll be picking this up at some point this weekend)

Kid said...

Great stuff, PM! That's another penny in commission for me (he joked). (Had to add that last bit, because there's always someone who thinks I'm being serious all the time.)

Philip Crawley said...

Another one to put on the (ever-growing)shopping list. FYI the latest Comic Heroes mag, issue 28, has a 6 page article on Darwyn. Also a feature on Captain Britain. Hey, this must be one of my shortest comments ever.

Kid said...

Thanks for letting me know about that, PC, I'll keep an eye out for it. How's the scions of Skaro collection coming on?

Philip Crawley said...

Dalek collection is into double figures but I have not added any more for some time now, only one more variant that I'm after and the pricing on these is usually a tad 'optimistic', shall we say! Do the sellers asking some of these fancifal prices ever make a sale?, one wonders. I guess that something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it, but I won't be paying some of these prices.

Kid said...

I think that's what they rely on, PC - someone wanting something desperately enough to pay silly money. I bet a lot of them remain disappointed 'though.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...