Monday 16 October 2017

TARKAN #1 - COMPLETE FIRST ISSUE...


Images copyright relevant owners

Several posts back, I showed you the cover of TARKAN #1 and a few interior pages, but have now decided to go the full hog and let you all read the complete 1st issue.  Normally I'd crop the margin off each page and present them singly, but this time I've decided to try something different.  I thought it might increase the sensation of reading an actual comic if I featured the pages as if the actual mag were in your hands, so here it is as nature intended - two pages at a time.  You can let me know in the comments section if you prefer this style of presentation or my usual way of doing things.  Remember that the left-hand page above is the back cover, and should be read last after you've read the rest of the mag.  Now, forward...!

******

(You'll notice that the dialogue on page 15 suggests the opposite of what's actually implied in the pictures, but obviously things had to be toned down from the original as the publishers wouldn't want to lose younger readers by incurring the wrath of their parents with blatantly salacious content.)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My memory must be going as I don't remember you showing Tarkan previously - who is Tarkan anyway ?

Kid said...

Your memory MUST be going, CJ - it was only last week that I showed the cover and a few pages of #1. You're obviously spending too much time on other blogs. Remember - there's only one.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...